Headquartered in Tucson, Arizona, Watermark currently manages more than 50 communities nationwide, offering CCRCs, independent living, assisted living, memory care and rehabilitation & skilled nursing neighborhoods. Watermark has developed transformative programs that support physical, intellectual, emotional and spiritual well-being.
• Independent Living
• Assisted Living
• Memory Care
• Rehabilitation & Skilled Nursing
• Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC)
• 24-hour staffing with specially trained memory care experts with certification through the National Council of Certified Dementia Practitioners (NCCDP)
• Local transportation services to outings and scheduled appointments
• Move-in coordination service
• Restoring the joy of dining for individuals living with physical and cognitive changes through Thrive Dining™
• Dynamic calendar of programs, interesting classes and outings through Watermark University
VISIT OUR COMMUNITY PAGES:
Over 30 years of experience have taught us that today’s seniors want more choices and are leading a more active lifestyle than generations before. That’s why we’ve created communities filled with ample living options, great cuisine and fun events plus mind and body fitness classes. It’s all part of our culture of choice.
I moved my grandma into Watermark several years ago before she passed and she loved living here. The staff made her feel at home. She had a big room and could blast her TV as loud as she wanted.