James "J Law" is a local, Christian Elder Law attorney specializing in Wills, Trusts, Estates and Probate. My promise to you is to treat you how I would want to be treated. I feature reasonable prices for Wills, Powers of Attorney for Finances and Health Care, as well as Living Wills.
The four estate-planning documents you MUST have:
1. A Last Will and Testament: explaining what you have and who you would like to receive it.
2. A Power of Attorney for Finances: appointing an agent to help you with your finances.
3. A Power of Attorney for Health Care: appointing an agent to help you with health care decisions.
4. A Living Will / Advance Care Plan: explaining the treatment
The J Law Firm Testimonials:
- “James Lawrence is a great lawyer. He prepared my Will and I dearly loved him and his way of handling it. He is a wonderful loving person. I would recommend him 100 percent.”
- “J Law is an attorney who is kind, understanding and willing to go the extra mile to help his clients. He helps clients obtain the proper legal documents to protect their assets & make sure what they have goes to the right people. He does a great job!”
- “If there is anyone I would trust with the task of getting my Will in order, it would be J Law!”