St. Martin’s in the Pines is a not-for-profit retirement community founded in 1955. Our mission is to serve God through a ministry that provides a continuum of care and quality of life to aging individuals and their families. St. Martin’s in the Pines offers quality housing and healthcare in all levels of care: short term and long term skilled nursing, assisted living, memory care, apartments with services, moderate income independent living and companion and personal care services.
• We offer a variety of apartments from which to choose, including one and two bedrooms along with large studios and suites.
• All of our apartments have full kitchens, balconies, and an emergency call system. • One meal a day is provided, and residents are invited to entertain family and friends in our lovely private dining room.
Woodside Place ASSISTED LIVING
• Residents get the feeling of home while being provided with the assistance of personal care needs.
• Our comprehensive wellness program includes medication administration, three nutritious meals served daily, and programs ranging from recreational to spiritual.
Evergreen MEMORY CARE
• Evergreen at St. Martin’s promotes the well-being of persons in all stages of Alzheimer's disease or related memory disorders.
• Receiving supervision and assistance from our specially trained staff, elders experience a nurturing and secure setting while also having opportunities to participate in individual and group activities that encourage mental and physical stimulation.
The Pines Rehab SHORT TERM SKILLED NURSING
• The Pines Rehab Center provides care 24 hours a day under the supervision of a professional management team and a highly qualified nursing staff.
• Patients are encouraged to reach their maximum physical potential through St. Martin’s on-site therapy staff including physical, occupational, and speech therapy.
• Whether transitioning from hospital to home or to another level of care, The Pines Rehab Center offers a short-stay program typically covered by Medicare and other insurance.
The Cottages LONG TERM SKILLED NURSING
• Our unique and revolutionary care model for those requiring long-term skilled nursing, The Cottages are the first residential-style nursing homes to be built in Alabama and part of a national movement known as THE GREEN HOUSE Projects.
• Each house is served by a certified nursing assistant and a clinical support team of nurses, medical directors, social workers, physical therapists, and others.
The Courtyard Apartments- MODERATE INCOME INDEPENDENT LIVING
• Our moderate income independent living is our newest addition to the St. Martin's in the Pines family. Residents are provided with one meal a day and utilities are included in the reasonable price.
St. Martin’s At Home COMPANION SERVICES
• You or your loved ones can have the convenience of non-medical care in the comfort and security of home with St. Martin's At Home.
• This service uses both personal caregivers as well as connected technologies to allow individuals to remain independent in their own homes for as long as possible.
To Contact Us by Phone:
Human Resources: (205) 314-4162
The Arbors Apartments Independent Living: (205) 956-9440 Courtyard Apartments Moderate Income Independent Living: (205) 314-4200 Woodside Place Assisted Living: (205) 956-9381 Evergreen Memory Care: (205) 956-9381 The Pines Rehab Short Term Skilled Nursing: (205) 956-1831 The Cottages Long Term Skilled Nursing: (205) 956-1831 St. Martin's At Home Companion Services: (205) 314-4113
Join Our Newsletter
Sign up for our FREE monthly newsletter to receive the most up-to-date information on caring for your elderly parent or loved one