Providence Hearing Aid Center team includes licensed, certified audiologists who are specially trained in the treatment and management of hearing and balance disorders. We partner with Providence Ear, Nose, and Throat Associates for any necessary medical treatment for your ears.
Our audiologists personally fit the latest in digital hearing aid technology to meet your lifestyle, communication needs, and budget. However, our services do not end there, as we ensure that you are adapting to the new technology through unlimited follow up at no additional charge.
The mission of Providence Hearing Aid Center is to improve your quality of life with better hearing.
• Employs only licensed and certified audiologists
• Offers the latest in digital technology
• Three-year warranty on all hearing aids
• Unlimited follow up, no additional charge
• Same-day appointments
• Same-day repairs, when possible
• Same-day medical referral, when needed
• Same-day referral, when needed
Providence Hearing Aid Center team from l to r: Debra Rosen, M.A.; Sandra Markowitz, Au.D; Joan Kipnis, M.A.; Madelyn Gubernick, Au.D.; Phyllis Cohen, M.A.; Leah Castrovince, Au.D.