Our mission is to deliver highly personalized care of the highest quality to patients and their families experiencing terminal illnesses.Phone: (706) 866-9854
● Compassion: We listen, we care, and we strive to fully understand our patients’ needs.
● Integrity: We are honest and ethical in our delivery of care.
● Excellence: We strive to surpass the expectations of our patients and their families.
● Creativity: We value creativity in providing the best quality of life for each individual.
● Diversity: We encourage awareness and respect for diversity.
● Hospice doctor and nurse practitioner oversees and coordinates care, sometimes working with the patient’s primary care physician
● Nursing services provided routinely and as needed, available 24/7
● Help with daily needs, such as bathing, cooking, or cleaning provided by certified nursing assistants
● Visits from a spiritual counselor, if requested
● Counseling services, both for the patient and for family members
● Social worker support, such as help with insurance and financial matters
● Respite care to provide breaks and rest time for caregivers, especially family members
● Medical supplies and equipment such as hospital beds, oxygen, and wheelchairs
● Medications to help control pain and symptoms
● Physical, speech, dietary, and occupational therapists
● Volunteers trained to provide companionship, assistance, and support
● Bereavement support for family members and significant others throughout the patient’s illness and for a minimum of 13 months (more, if needed) following their death