By making genuine connections, we help restore harmony and provide peace of mind for those we serve. Locally founded, owned, and operated, Harmony Home Care delivers a symphony of life-affirming, client-centered, in-home care options to maximize wellness in the familiarity of home.Phone: 412-781-4371
Our personal care services include:
• Meal planning, preparation, and clean-up
• Medication reminders and prescription pick-up
• Assistance with personal care, bathing, and dressing
• Help with transfers and mobility
• Light housekeeping and laundry services
• Shopping, errands, and community outings
• Companionship and life enrichment activities
• Respite care to provide relief to family caregivers
• Home safety assessments and supervision
• Support through recovery after a hospitalization
• Light stretching and exercise assistance
• And more individualized care options
Our Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care services include:
• Monitor daily activities, including safety concerns and wandering
• Create enjoyable and meaningful activities to enhance and preserve memory
• Assist with aggression, agitation, sundowning and other challenging behaviors
• Provide daily observations of changes in behavior
• Monitor depression and general well-being
• Redirect and help manage inappropriate behaviors
• Provide ongoing support for family members
We also offer an array of in-home services for pediatric clients. To learn more about our care coordination, assistive care, individualized school support, intermittent visits, and private duty services designed especially for pediatric clients and their families, as well as payment options, contact us at 888-772-5474.
Whether you’re looking for personal care services for a senior loved one, home health services to help manage a chronic health condition, or specialized Alzheimer’s and dementia care, our professionally trained staff is committed to providing clients with unrivaled, life-affirming in-home care.
Continuity of care is especially important for families who have children with ongoing medical needs or chronic health conditions. We work to get to know your child’s unique personality in order to provide your family with unsurpassed, compassionate care that not only brings peace of mind, but also meets your child’s complex medical, safety, emotional, and daily living needs.
In addition, our comprehensive care coordination and planning services help you navigate the sometimes-overwhelming responsibilities as a family caregiver. Let our extraordinary team put our expertise to work for you!
Harmony helped our family get through a difficult time. The staff is top notch, and handled almost everything we needed. Although we interviewed other agencies, it was clear after the first meeting, we could trust Harmony with our loved one. Were glad we did.