Caris Healthcare-Knoxville provides world-class hospice with GRACE in Knox, Anderson, Campbell, Union, and Claiborne counties. Our core values are: Compassion, Accountability, Respect, Integrity, Service. We make sure patients are as comfortable as possible by anticipating and catering to their emotional, physical, and spiritual needs. We want to honor what is most important to our patients and their families and we want to help them celebrate life during this time. Hospice care can begin sooner than the last few days of a patient's life and can be beneficial for both the patient and family. Our team consists of a patient care manager, several nurse case managers, several personal health aides, 2 social workers, a chaplain, office support staff, and an administrator to ensure excellence is experienced by our patients and their families. Anyone with a life expectancy of 6months or less may be considered for hospice care, and care can begin right away. Please call 865-694-4988 to inquire further.
* Individualized medical care where the patient resides
* Oversight of patients by 2 physicians as our medical directors
* On-call for patients and families 24/7
* Personal care according to a customized Plan of Care for each patient
* Visits and consultations with our social workers, volunteer services director, bereavement care, and chaplain
* Specialized services for Veterans
To refer a patient to Caris Healthcare-Knoxville, please fax a Facesheet, a History and Physical, and a physician's order for hospice care to 865-694-7878. Our admission process is quick, concise and very personal to the patient's needs. We are here to help when you need it most.
Join Our Newsletter
Sign up for our FREE monthly newsletter to receive the most up-to-date information on caring for your elderly parent or loved one