As the first medical model day program in the Lowcountry, we provide unrivaled private care for those affected by Alzheimer's/dementia. With a staff of highly trained and experienced memory care professionals leading a cutting-edge and stimulating program, we also offer deliciously balanced meals, a one-stop facility for many of your health care needs. We offer emotional support for both our members and their families. Our cost effective membership provides a welcome peace of mind for all.
5. Daily snack, lunches provided by a Registered Dietician. Members will enjoy a desire to eat through a sense of smell, while engaged in fun activities in the kitchen.
6. Collaborate with Universities and Hospitals that promote, care, treat and conduct Alzheimer's research.
7. Offer support to Members and families by serving as a resource guide providing hope and assistance with long-term planning issues, coordination of care and education.
8. Serve as a referral source for transportation, elderly law, home care, other senior providers.
9. Volunteer Program
10. Focus on the member's strengths, social relationships, communication, individuality, feelings, while recognizing current abilities. Asking our Members to "help us" will make for a positive approach and provide an overall sense that they remain useful to others.
Join Our Newsletter
Sign up for our FREE monthly newsletter to receive the most up-to-date information on caring for your elderly parent or loved one