Still enjoy flipping through the pages of a printed copy? So do we! Click on the button below to start receiving Senior Directory right at your doorstep!
Order your printed copy of Senior Directory today!
I prefer the digital copy, please.
Hawthorn Court at Ahwatukee is located near a quiet neighborhood in Ahwatukee/Phoenix area and close to the 10 Freeway, a thriving area offering a large selection of shopping, restaurants and bars, and medical offices. Hawthorn Court is a memory care community with spacious studio suites. The common areas provide secure, open and naturally lit neighborhoods. Residents can enjoy a movie in the theater room, partake in activities in the arts and crafts room, or enjoy live entertainment in the spacious living room. Our kitchen serves fresh, home-style meals prepared by our chef. Our trained and compassionate, tenured staff deliver superb, quality care 24/7 to the residents.
- Tenured and compassionate caregivers are available 24 hours a day to deliver quality care to each of our residents.
- Hawthorn Court at Ahwatukee has a Directed Level of Care which means the staff can deliver all levels of care in providing assistance for all Activities for Daily Living and your loved on can age in place.
- Chef-prepared seasonal menus with fresh ingredients served in a dining room.
- Light maintenance and scheduled housekeeping services are provided.
- Purpose-driven life-enriching programs tailored to a variety of interests
- Coordinated transportation to shopping, events, restaurants and cultural activities
- Wellness programs to enhance mind, body, and spirit
- Beautifully landscaped grounds and tastefully designed, spacious living spaces. Suites are private and include utilities.
- A secured environment ensures the safety and well-being of your loved one living with dementia or Alzheimer's.
- The Montessori Method promotes a sense of purpose, independence, and engagement to each of our residents.
Hawthorn Court at Ahwatukee is a place where you or your loved one can experience a life of relaxation, well-being, purpose, and independence.
See our articles in Healthy Cells Magazine:
- April edition: Loneliness Affects All Ages
- May edition: One Recipe Inspired a Career - featured article on our very own Chef Jonathan Whittington
Hawthorn Court is participating in the Walk to End Alzheimer's in downtown Phoenix on November 2nd, 2019. Help us in our fundraising efforts by donating online to http://act.alz.org/goto/teamHawthornCourt. We will create personalized t-shirts with the names of those affected by Alzheimer's. Simply submit the name, picture, and story of your loved one that has experienced Alzheimer's and our team will walk in their honor. Send to Marketing@HawthornCourtSeniorLiving.com
Join us in our upcoming workshop on May 9th from 6pm-7pm. Millett Law will be offering legal tips on estate planning. Refreshments will be provided. Please RSVP to 480-598-1224.
Speak to one of our advisors 1-800-955-8510