Still enjoy flipping through the pages of a printed copy? So do we! Click on the button below to start receiving Senior Directory right at your doorstep!
Order your printed copy of Senior Directory today!
I prefer the digital copy, please.
Greenfield Senior Living of Perkiomen Valley provides independent living, personal care, memory care and short-term stays. By offering flexible, continuing care residents can truly become a part of our community. Enjoy peace of mind knowing that even if your care needs change, our professionally trained staff can provide the assistance you need.
300 Perkiomen Ave
Schwenksville, PA 19473
• Classically decorated and home-like common areas
• Elegant and comfortable dining
• Private and semi-private suite options
• Full bathrooms with handrails and other safety features
• Individually controlled heating and cooling
• All utilities included (except TV and phone)
• Emergency call response systems in personal care suites
• Monitored fire and safety systems
• Common areas include library and bistro with wifi
• Full-service hair salon and barber shop
• Three beautifully landscaped courtyards
• Complimentary transportation for Life Enrichment activities
• Reduced pricing for family and guest meals
• Residential parking areas available
• Three delicious daily meals served restaurant-style
• Participation in Life Enrichment Program
• Trained caregivers available 24 hours a day
• Continuing care level programs
• Personal support plans with family involvement
• Regular health and wellness checks
• Laundry and housekeeping service provided weekly
• Maintenance service for suites
Other Services Available
• On-site visits by podiatrist and geriatric internist
• On-site visits by geriatric mental health professionals
• On-site rehabilitation therapy specialists
• X-ray services and mobile lab
• Affiliated pharmacy services
• Medication management
• Incontinence management
• Transportation for local physician visits
Greenfield is a committed to caring for those who cared for us. We believe in more than just providing a home for seniors. We've created an atmosphere where choice matters, where the lives of our seniors are honored and celebrated. At Greenfield, you'll find nothing but happiness, generosity, and love from our residents and care teams, who are the heartbeat of our organization.
Speak to one of our advisors 1-800-955-8510