Still enjoy flipping through the pages of a printed copy? So do we! Click on the button below to start receiving Senior Directory right at your doorstep!
Order your printed copy of Senior Directory today!
I prefer the digital copy, please.
We specialize in senior insurance needs including:
- final expense life insurance
- retirement planning through universal life policies and retirement protection through the use of fixed index annuities.
As a broker we work with the top rated insurance carriers inclusive of Americo, Mutual of Omaha and various others to offer the best programs on the market for the best value that will meet our client's needs.
Office: Westminster, CO (additional offices across the USA)
Final Expense Insurance from Family First Life can help reduce the burden of these costs on your family, when they already have many other concerns. That’s where your Final Expense life insurance can help provide the resources to protect your family and finances.
- Coverage from $2,000 - $50,000
- No medical exam
– coverage is based on your answers to a few simple health questions
- Premiums never increase
- Benefits never decrease
- Cannot be canceled for any reason as long as premiums are paid
- Builds cash value that you may borrow against
- Benefits paid to your beneficiary income tax free under current federal tax laws
Retirement planning through universal life policies and retirement protection through the use of fixed index annuities.
- Universal Life policies
• Face amounts: $50,000-$500,000
• Issue ages: 18-70
• No blood, urine or para-med exam
• Guarantee issue regardless of health, occupation and driving record
• Available with Return of Premium
• Common Carrier Benefit pays two times the Accidental Death Benefit
• Auto Pedestrian Benefit pays an additional 25 percent of the Accidental Death Benefit
Indexed Annuities: An indexed annuity is a fixed annuity linked to a widely recognized stock index (but not actually invested in securities). The credited interest on the annuity varies with the performance of the index, with any drops in value limited by a minimum guaranteed interest rate.
Annuity products—fixed, variable or indexed—clearly offer a number of choices in terms of how funds are paid in, how they accumulate, and how they’re distributed. Each individual consumer should carefully consider personal circumstances and preferences to ensure the right match.
Why Life Insurance? In today’s ever-changing financial environment, it’s important to know that there are some things you don’t have to worry about. Life insurance can be the foundation of helping you and your family in the event of a loss. It can be the base upon which other insurance and investment decisions are built.
Contact me at 720.934.6767 for a Free consultation and no-obligation quote.
Speak to one of our advisors 1-800-955-8510