Still enjoy flipping through the pages of a printed copy? So do we! Click on the button below to start receiving Senior Directory right at your doorstep!
Order your printed copy of Senior Directory today!
I prefer the digital copy, please.
ClearCaptions is a free phone captioning service that provides near real-time call captions of phone conversations for individuals whose hearing loss inhibits their phone use.
• Industry leading near real-time accurate captioning
• Easy-to-use touchscreen phone—read what your callers say
• Free professional installation—we’ll set it up at your convenience
• Quick-dial Customer Service number at your fingertips
• ClearCaptions' service is available for those that currently reside in the united states and its territories
• Lifetime warranty
Similar to captioned television, ClearCaptions allows for you to read real-time written call captions of what callers say on our revolutionary home phone, your mobile device, or your computer.
This free captioning service is provided by ClearCaptions and paid through a fund administered by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC). There is no cost to qualified individuals whose hearing loss inhibits their phone use.
FEDERAL LAW PROHIBITS ANYONE BUT REGISTERED USERS WITH HEARING LOSS FROM USING INTERNET PROTOCOL (IP) CAPTIONED TELEPHONES WITH THE CAPTIONS TURNED ON. IP captioned telephone service may use a live operator. The operator generates captions of what the other party to the call says. These captions are then sent to your phone. There is a cost for each minute of captions generated, paid from a federally-administered fund.
Speak to one of our advisors 1-800-955-8510