Still enjoy flipping through the pages of a printed copy? So do we! Click on the button below to start receiving Senior Directory right at your doorstep!
Order your printed copy of Senior Directory today!
I prefer the digital copy, please.
Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia. Five years of research by dementia experts helped develop the unique, innovative design. Our environment enables our residents to stay safe and oriented while maximizing independence and self-esteem.
- Experienced in dementia including Alzheimer's, Lewy Body Dementia, Frontotemporal Dementia, Early-Onset Dementia and Parkinson's Disease
- Staff specially trained in the latest dementia caregiving techniques
- Success-oriented, engaging programming tailored for all levels of dementia
- Short-term and 30-day trial programs available
- Layout designed with the unique needs of our residents in mind
A lot of planning went into making Arden Courts feel as much like home as possible - warm, friendly, familiar and safe. At Arden Courts:
- the layout is residential by design
- there are visual cues to help maintain independence
- the community is organized into four separate houses
- each house has its own living room, dining room, kitchen, full bath and laundry
- community areas provide additional space for events, mingling, exercise and fun
- a secured backyard offers walking paths, gardening and socialization areas
Speak to one of our advisors 1-800-955-8510